Energy is one of the most dynamic, hot, and complex sectors. It faces challenges, but also opportunities, such as climate change, energy transition, sustainability, regulation and policy, customer satisfaction, security and resilience, and innovation and digitalization.
To succeed in this rapidly evolving sector, energy clients need a law firm with expertise and a thorough understanding of the energy regulations and market practices, but also the associated challenges and their trends. We have what it takes to provide comprehensive and effective legal solutions.
We provide legal services to clients on the full breadth of energy related matters:
- Legal due diligence of greenfield projects and brownfield assets and businesses
- Financing of greenfield projects and brownfield assets or business acquisition
- Greenfield project development and brownfield asset upgrade
- Permitting and financing of large- and small-scale energy infrastructure projects
- Regulatory advising
- Energy-related contracts, e.g. energy supply and sales contracts, EPC, O&M, off-take agreements, PPA, CFD, etc.
- Licensing of power plants
- Licensing of trading and other activities in the electricity and gas sector
- M&A transactions involving greenfield projects and brownfield assets or businesses
- Environmental compliance
- Advising on antitrust compliance
- Administrative or commercial energy related disputes
The key sectors we are active in include:
- Renewables and Unconventional Energy Generation and Energy storage
- Conventional energy generation
- Transmission and distribution of electricity and natural gas
- Oil and Gas downstream market
- Energy Trading
- Carbon capture
- Hydrogen production and transport
- Emissions trading
- Energy infrastructure
- Energy related IP and new technologies
With our legal knowledge and experience, we can help you overcome your challenges and seize your opportunities. Please do not hesitate to contact us.