Pharma & Life Sciences
The pharma and life sciences sectors are one of the most innovative and rapidly changing sectors in the world economy, providing essential products and services to improve human health and well-being. The industry faces challenges and opportunities, such as research and development, regulatory and compliance, intellectual property and innovation, pricing and reimbursement, and sustainability and social impact. To succeed in this highly regulated and competitive market, pharma and life sciences clients need a law firm that understands their business and can provide them with tailored and pragmatic legal solutions.
With our experience and thorough understanding of the pharma and life sciences regulations we can help you navigate this complex and dynamic market and achieve your strategic objectives.
We provide a variety of services that suit your specific needs, such as:
- Pharma and life sciences related contracts
- Antitrust compliance and unfair commercial practices
- Regulatory and compliance
- Structuring and contractual basis for distribution and agency models
- Intellectual property and innovations
- Market authorizations
- Clinical trials and non-interventional studies
- Labelling of medicinal products and medical devices
- Marketing and advertising of medicinal products and medical devices
- Professional codes of conduct and anti-corruption practices
- Market withdrawals
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Labelling, including nutrition and health claims of foodstuffs, food supplements and cosmetics
- Product notifications for food supplements and cosmetics
- Marketing and advertising of food supplements and cosmetics
- Pharma and life sciences related employment matters
- Privacy and data protection
- Pharma and life sciences disputes
- M&A transactions of IP, technology, portfolio, and entire businesses
Contact us today and let us help you with your legal challenges and opportunities. We are committed to adding value and delivering pragmatic solutions.