Privacy & Data Protection
Personal data protection is of paramount importance for any business operating within the European Union. Comprehensive understanding of the privacy principles regulations is key to ensuring smooth business operations of high quality. Meeting the legal requirements is no longer only a matter of legal compliance, in today’s world employees, customers, users demand that companies process their data lawfully and transparently.
Our firm is well suited to guide you in this area. We know that when it comes to personal data compliance there is not a “one size fits all” option. Your business model and practical operations are what tailor your legal needs. Based on our profound experience, we easily identify the right questions to ask so that we can deliver the best solution for you. Here are some of the key legal services we provide in this field:
- Advising on all aspects of the Bulgarian and EU data protection regulations
- Advising on and drafting internal data privacy policies and documentation
- Data transfer and data processing agreements
- Data privacy legal due diligence
- Ongoing assistance on data privacy compliance
- Advising on data privacy in the employment context, including on matters of employees’ monitoring and surveillance
- Advising on cases related to data privacy breaches and data retention
- Representation before data protection authorities and in data protection investigations
- Data privacy related disputes
Our team is committed to providing specialized services in Privacy & Data Protection law. We look forward to the possibility of partnering with you as we navigate the complexities of this practice area.